Cancellation, Returns and Refunds.
FullClear (UK) Ltd is committed to supplying you the best quality product on the market. However, we also know that occasionally you may need to cancel an order or return an item. To ensure we can make this as easy as possible, please ensure you hold onto your receipt and any packaging with the item. All refunds will normally to be made using the same method of payment as your purchase, less any delivery/collection charges. This policy does not affect your statutory or distance selling rights.
• All products we sell are covered by our 7-day money-back guarantee.
• You can return item(s) to our Returns Warehouse (FullClear (UK) Ltd Unit 2 North Point Business Park Off Selby Road, Eggborough, North Yorkshire, DN14 0JT) or contact us to organise a carrier pick-up for a full refund or replacement. (Telephone: 0845 838 2143 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Return your items unused, with their original packaging, in a saleable condition, together with the receipt.
• On receipt of the goods and after inspection by our Quality Assurance Department and confirmation of their saleable and unused condition, a refund will be processed, less any delivery/collection charges.
• Please ensure that any sharp objects are suitably wrapped to ensure safe handling and that items are packed to protect them in transit.
• The collection may take place at any time between 8.00am and 6.00pm and you will be advised of the collection date by our Customer Services Dept. Someone will be required at the address to hand over the item and sign for the return.
• Our 7-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
• A cancellation can be made up to 14 days from point of order via phone (Telephone: 0845 838 2143 or email to email@example.com). By mail (FullClear (UK) Ltd, 7 Alexandra Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5JS)
• A cancellation number is provided and must be obtained and retained by you for reference to confirm the cancellation notification acceptance including date and time of cancellation instruction.
• On cancellation you must return the goods to us at your cost in saleable condition. On receipt of their goods and after inspection by our Quality Assurance Department and confirmation of their saleable and unused condition, a refund will be processed, less any delivery/collection charges.
• If a component delivered by us is faulty, please contact us within 48 hours, so that we can resolve the issue and maintain customer satisfaction. Having informed us in writing or by email within 48 hours of your dissatisfaction, we will arrange for collection of the goods. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are available for collection, and are returned within 14 days. Please contact our Customer Services Department if there is a fault with one of our products.
• If you have had the item for longer than 14 days and it develops a fault, please call our customer services team on (Telephone: 0845 838 2143 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ).